VicsLab.com Forums Feedback Pointing system tracking is not working

8 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Profile photo of VicVic 6 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Profile photo of Biako.
      Biako.
      Participant
      @byakugan-amr

i always try and see the point system but whenever i go in it redirects me to home page is this a bug?

Profile photo of Vic
      Vic
      Keymaster
      @Vic

Thank you for letting me know about the issue. Are you using a desktop or mobile device? With the mobile site, it looks like the left drop down menu link doesn’t work. If you go to your profile and then scroll to the right to select “Points History,” it seems to work.

Profile photo of Vic
      Vic
      Keymaster
      @Vic

Thank you for letting me know about the issue. Are you using a desktop or mobile device? With the mobile site, it looks like the left drop down menu link doesn’t work. If you go to your profile and then scroll to the right to select “Points History,” it seems to work.

Profile photo of Vic
      Vic
      Keymaster
      @Vic

Profile photo of Biako.
      Biako.
      Participant
      @byakugan-amr

I am using desktop and the problem is still persistent

Pointing system tracking is not working

this is the link i get once i press track points but it just refreshes my page =/.
      i will try this on my phone and see if it works.

Profile photo of Vic
      Vic
      Keymaster
      @Vic

I looked into the issue and tried updating the site but the problem still occurs. It looks like it’s isolated to the right drop down menu. I’ll need to enlist technical support for this.

In the meantime, try using the Points History link located on your profile instead of from the drop down menu. On desktop, click the three dots below your profile image for more options and select Points History. On mobile, you can swipe to the left to scroll right and select it.

Profile photo of Vic
      Vic
      Keymaster
      @Vic

I looked into the issue and tried updating the site but the problem still occurs. It looks like it’s isolated to the right drop down menu. I’ll need to enlist technical support for this.

In the meantime, try using the Points History link located on your profile instead of from the drop down menu. On desktop, click the three dots below your profile image for more options and select Points History. On mobile, you can swipe to the left to scroll right and select it.

Profile photo of Vic
      Vic
      Keymaster
      @Vic

Profile photo of Vic
      Vic
      Keymaster
      @Vic

Note: This issue has been resolved.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.