VicsLab.com Forums Feedback Group comments

5 replies, 2 voices Last updated by Profile photo of VicVic 7 years, 5 months ago
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Profile photo of Ayumi Megumi
      Ayumi Megumi
      Participant
      @Jyukai AMV Jyukai Ituna

Hello. Lately, I noticed that I can’t make comments on the docs that get grouped in the Submissions. I’m just wondering if I’m the only one having this problem and just missed something or if it’s supposed to be like that?

Profile photo of Vic
      Vic
      Keymaster
      @Vic

We did an update. Is this problem still occuring?

Profile photo of Vic
      Vic
      Keymaster
      @Vic

We did an update. Is this problem still occuring?

Profile photo of Ayumi Megumi
      Ayumi Megumi
      Participant
      @Jyukai AMV Jyukai Ituna

@Vic Sorry for the very late feedback on this but the problem is still there. I kinda phrased the problem wrong on the previous post, it’s that there are no comment boxers or the reply option is not available in the uploads tagged in the Stories and Submissions group. Other works that are not tagged in the group still have the comments available. I already checked the access details and the comments were on for logged-in users. Can’t really see that as a problem since Javon uses the same settings and the comments are there. It would be very nice to get a fix on this so that we can give our feedback to other users that have their works in the groups.

Profile photo of Vic
      Vic
      Keymaster
      @Vic

Thank you for letting me know about the issue. I’ll look into it soon.

Profile photo of Vic
        Vic
        Keymaster
        @Vic

It took a while to figure out what caused the problem, but we located the issue and resolved it. Commenting on documents in groups should now be available. Thank you for the feedback!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.