VicsLab.com Forums Miscellaneous Turning Light Novels into Anime

8 replies, 4 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Javon SankohJavon Sankoh 6 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Profile photo of Javon Sankoh
      Javon Sankoh
      @javon-sankoh

Does Vic’s Lab have the ability to turn English light novels into anime? I want to know because I plan to publish a English light novel soon.

Profile photo of Vic
      Vic
      Keymaster
      @Vic

Sorry. We have no intention on working on anime production. We plan to focus on publishing and distributing books. We are in the process of updating this website to bring together readers who want to see more books inspired by anime and superhero movies.

Vic

JayDirex
      @

Vic, wassup bro? how soon before launch?? my dude I have a whole world of gun girl novel characters that I have shot films for! Manga AND I write light novels about them, with a following! To include my Bad Tara film with actress Celia Au from Gotham!
      I have been waiting for you to launch for a minute now. let’s do this already. or if you need help email me directly. I am serious about that.

I’m not playing around, I plan on being the premier author here on your site once you get it going, hurry up. wwww.jivecinema.com

Profile photo of Vic
      Vic
      Keymaster
      @Vic

JayDirex, I’ve been delayed since I took on a job that’s taking up too much of my time. I hope to get things going in the next few months. You have some good stuff.

Vic

Profile photo of Mohamed Shafiek
      Mohamed Shafiek
      @WeebmetalOrange

Say, the author is approached by an anime company, does the writer have the right to confirm a go-ahead for anime adaptation?

Profile photo of Vic
      Vic
      Keymaster
      @Vic

Yes, authors whose books we publish and/or distribute retain the rights to adapt their books into anime or movies. They won’t need permission, but we would like to know since it will increase book sales.

Javon Sankoh
      @javon-sankoh

Great, that’s perfect! Hopefully, that happens to me some day! Thanks @WeebmetalOrange and @Vic

Profile photo of Mohamed Shafiek
      Mohamed Shafiek
      @WeebmetalOrange

That’s good! I have a cousin who’s working as an animation director for Studio Bones so it might be a possibility for me 🙂

Javon Sankoh
      @javon-sankoh

Wow, @weebmetalorange, you have a cousin who works Studio Bones! That’s awesome!? You really think they would adapt an English light novel?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.